Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My 2nd LF: from AAMH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 6:59pm
Gorgeous Jade! I see why Sexi is teary-eyed. There is nothing wrong with that hair on you either. Just another look. Beautiful!!!
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:24pm
this looks very nice.
Snook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 7:08am
Just lovely Wink
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 10:04am
Very pretty
B-licious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B-licious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 10:34am
Nice job JadeVetti.  Question, does anyone know the difference in quality between the Premium Full Lace Wigs and the Ready to Ship Full Lace Wigs on AAMH?  There is a huge price dfference.
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 11:42am
It looks good girl....I can't wait to get my new come.....
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by B-licious B-licious wrote:

Nice job JadeVetti.  Question, does anyone know the difference in quality between the Premium Full Lace Wigs and the Ready to Ship Full Lace Wigs on AAMH?  There is a huge price dfference.
its the finest super thin swiss lace, and the best quality hair that makes the premium..
JadeVetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeVetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:54pm
Thank You Ladies!

No problem Sexi! 

Ok, First, depending on what type of parting I want (one part or double parts)  I correlate my strips to it.  For a wide part, I used the wide Steri Strip.  I dabbed the strip with my foundation using a thin applicator brush, then attached the clean sticky side onto my wig cap. So sticky side=down, makeup on top.   I made sure I measured exactly where my lace would fall, so that it lined perfectly with the part.  Then I used the thin applicator brush to smudge in a little foundation on the strip, through the lace, for extra blending (to match my complexion even more, no need to really do this if you are lighter toned). 

And voila!  That's it.  I have the thin strips as well to use for any double part tricks I may want to try.  I will keep you updated if and when I do that.  I was very pleased with how convenient it was to apply.  I made the mistake the first time around trying to attach the strip to the lace, which means I'd have to color in the sticky part.  That didn't work so well, the strip wouldn't stick at all anymore.

Big%20smile
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 6:52pm
THANKS GOING IN THE NEWBIE THREADWink
ljdream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 5:06am
Geek/lj ova here taken notes/

I totally feel like a newbie again and I've been wearing LFs for 2 years...LOL

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 7:58am
Originally posted by ljdream ljdream wrote:

Geek/lj ova here taken notes/

I totally feel like a newbie again and I've been wearing LFs for 2 years...LOL

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i tend to agree with Jadevetti it is the best tip ever! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic