Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

delta goodrem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spankey the cat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spankey the cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: delta goodrem
    Posted: April 04 2004 at 4:49pm
i know that a while ago she lost all her hair to cancer, but i was wondering if anyone has seen any recent pictures of her hair on the grow? ive only seen one at her homepage www.deltagoodrem.com, but i couldnt find any anywhere else.
Aussie guy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2004 at 1:24am

Her hair is still a short as those pix you are talking about. Still very cute.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2004 at 11:40am
She's a very attractive lady. I wish her the best in her recovery. And I hope she keeps her hair short!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2004 at 1:21pm
I almost hate to say it but given her condition it may well be a wig... but even if it is, its a really nice one!
slrp View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slrp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2004 at 8:43am
Hi
She will sing at 2004 Olympics:

anonzzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 4:41am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic