FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

n**** I Said Music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2007 at 10:09am
I'll put it this way. If you're 17 and making this music you get a pass but once you get out of them teen woods the world will pull a Deliverance on your ass no pun.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2007 at 8:32pm
Lol you know damn well Souljah Boy is really for them lil nigs or for a club or sutin no self respecting grown man is gon walk around listening to souljah boy in his Ipod, thats why I mess with Willie he's a Hip-Hop purist like myself.

Waves(2001-Present)
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2007 at 7:59pm
i know whatcha mean, i'll be playin music and somebody'll ask me to turn on soulja boy. i'm like 'i listen to rap music, i don't got no soulja boy.' they be like that is rap music. i'm like no.. go listen again and tell me if he is really rapping. that sh*t's dance music man and i don't dance. not to mention i feel dumber after listening to that song, it'll have me walkin around the rest of the day randomly blurtin out "wat' me dooo't' and 'sou'ja buuy uh 'n thi' bih, wat me crank it wat me row'
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2007 at 2:16pm
yeah I feel you he need to start makin some real music
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2007 at 10:51pm
I'm tired of this sh*t. For the last time Soulja Boy does not go hard. Just using Soulja as part of his name has Soulja Slim rolling in his grave. People can say the South doesn't out out quality stuff but I'm lumping this belligerent jackass in with Chicago. Claim him. Hav him. Love him. I don't want him. Yoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu can go f**k your self. Now superman that ho(soulja boy).

END RANT

No hard feelings against son. I just had to let the hip hop purist in me take over. I actually like his hustle.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic