Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairguy00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairguy00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome!
    Posted: April 01 2003 at 5:17pm
Hi all,
Welcome to the new short hair board on Hairboutique.com. This board is here for people that have short hair or are thinking about cutting thier hair. Now for a warning to all you trolls and posers out there, watch out, im going to be on my feet and make sure this board stays fresh and clean.

-Hairguy00
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2003 at 5:23pm
Nice to see ya! I wear my hair short. I like the ease of taking care of it! Thanks for opening up this board. Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
hairguy00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairguy00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2003 at 5:26pm
dont thank me, thank karen and jeff. They are the ones who gave me the great chance to do this :)
zachette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zachette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2005 at 8:58pm
who gives a great short hair cut in Atlanta?
Thanks,
Zachette
Zachette
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 1:56am
Do you have a price range? There are several really great salons in Atlanta I could refer but some are pricy.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
zachette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zachette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 6:20am
I am used to paying top dollar - for some reason - short hair cuts are always
expensive . . . As long as the stylist knows what they are doing - the money
really does not matter.
Zachette
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic