Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celebs Who Have Gone From Long/Short/Long

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2003 at 9:06pm
Thanks Tony also for your support and appreciation of short haired ladies!

It's great that Hairguy and Karen started the Short Hair Board for those of us who wear our hair short, or who appreciate short hairstyles on women, and like to chat about these hairstyles.
Lady Maria
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Lady Maria Lady Maria wrote:

Wow Tony! You're the man who knows about women with short hairstyles!

I'm glad you like ladies with short hair Tony! I know many men do, including my fiancee.

Thanks for the list Tony, I will have to check out some of the women that I'm not familiar with.

Lady Maria,
Most if not all of these women disappointed me by growing their hair back... I do love short hair on women and always like to read your pro-short hair comments...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2003 at 1:04am
Wow Tony! You're the man who knows about women with short hairstyles!

I'm glad you like ladies with short hair Tony! I know many men do, including my fiancee.

Thanks for the list Tony, I will have to check out some of the women that I'm not familiar with.
Lady Maria
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2003 at 12:29am
Off the top of my head, Liv Tyler, Jodi Foster, Courtney Cox, Lauren Holly, Jennifer Capriati (Tennis Player), Charlize Theron, Drew Barrymore, Winona Ryder, Faith Hill, Madonna, Cher, Sheryl Crow and Marisa Tomei.

And with a little help from yahoo entertainment, Kim Bassinger, Annette Benning, Josie Bisset, Phoebe Cates, Cindy Crawford, Gena Davis, Shannon Doherty, Alyssa Milano, Jenna Elfman, Edie Falco, Farrah Fawcett, Linda Fiorintino, Sally Field, Jane Fonda, Faith Ford, Teri Garr, Jennie Garth, Goldie Hawn, Anne Heche, Oliva Newton John, Cheryl Ladd, Kelly LeBrock, Tea Leoni, Heather Locklear, Carey Lowell, Mary Stuart Masterson, Kelly McGillis, Nancy McKeon, Tammy Lynn Micheals, Brittany Murphy, Cynthia Nixon, Marie Osmond, Sara Jessica Parker, Lori Petty, Michelle Pheiffer, Markie Post, Annie Potts, Patricia Richardson, Julia Roberts, Helen Slater, Mira Sorvino, Tori Spelling, Kristy Swanson, Tiffany Thiessen, Courtney Thorne Smith, Robin Tunney, Cynthia Watros, Sigorney Weaver, Vanna White, Robin Wright Penn and Sean Young.

Lots of Haircuts... And Lots of time growing it back Huh?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2003 at 7:55pm
Stephanie,

Since I wear my hair short now and am keeping it this way, I'm actually interested in celebrity women who have cut their long hair and like it short and want to keep it that way!

I was glad to see Halle Berry with very short hair again at the Oscars, she looks great! Jamie Curtis continues to wear her hair short. Sharon Stone has gone to a fairly short style again.

Toni Braxton actually has kept her hair short too, when you see her with long hair I read that she actually has extensions, which is true with many of the women who go from short to long. They don't have the patience or perhaps don't have the desire or inclination to grow long hair so they just have the extensions put in when they want long hair. That is very common, you read about that often, and I have known women who have done that.

Two examples of women who had short hair who grew it longer and I think they look better with short hair; Victoria Beckham(Posh Spice), and Winona Ryder.
Lady Maria
Stephanie Gold View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 11:55pm
I started making a list and so far I have:

1. Gwyneth Paltrow cut her hair to super short in 1997 right after she & Brad Pitt ended their romance. Her hair was so short it was held back by a single hairpin. Her hair is currently bra length.

2. Janet Jackson in 1995 had a super short pixie. As of 2002-3 it is below her shoulders.

3. Keri Russell had super long curls in 1994 & then in 1999 she chopped it all off and her TV show ratings plummeted. Right now her hair is shoulder length.

4. Cameron Diaz. In 1997 she had a little boy look as a result of damage from hair extensions during filming of The Mask. In 1998 she wore that famous jeweled hair clip to the Oscars. Currently has hair below her shoulders.

5. Sarah Michelle Gellar on Buffy has been up and down the hair scale like a yo-yo but last season on buffy she got her hair cut during an episode to a short swingy bob. It is now long again.

6. Jada Pinkett Smith, when she first married Will Smith had super short locks. Now her hair is a little below the shoulders.

7. Cate Blanchette went super short with long bangs around the time she had her baby last year.

8. Hilary S**** went very short for her Academy award winning role in Boys Don't Cry.

9. Demi Moore spent a long time growing her hair back from her GI Jane cut.

10. Lara Flynn Boyle has morphed back and forth between short and current shoulder length.

I am sure there are tons more that you all can help me with so post your favs.

Stephanie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic