Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How short would you dare go?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
djblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How short would you dare go?
    Posted: December 26 2004 at 4:40pm
I am a man who adores women with short hair. I think if she has the features, then a buzz cut or even shaving it bald is very sexy. It is confident, sensual and just damm wonderful. Every woman I have ever been in a long term relationship has cut thier hair short at least once for me. And, I would become more attentive, and so forth and so on. I think you should buzz it.
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2004 at 3:53pm
Me i think the shortest i'd go is as short as T-Boz had her cut back in '94 4 the CrazySexyCool album cover and if u seen her hair it was short but not close-to-the-scalp short and im getting my hair cut like hers and when i do get that done if i like it then which i love her cut anyway thats when i'd probably go shorter because i LOVE short hair and i'd also only go shorter than that is if i know and my stylist thinks it'll look cute but can look sexy at the same time.
---------->I love<3 this game!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2003 at 11:45pm
I like Susan Powter's(did I spell her name right?) cute platinum buzzcut too.
I've thought of going that short my hair. It is nearly that short now.
I'm a natural blonde too.
I do like that look!
tina
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2003 at 7:11pm
Thanks Brent!

I am glad you like women in short hair!
Lady Maria
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 6:49pm
Maria:
Good, very good. I'm very happy you are wearing your hair as short as you are, I'm sure you look great!!! My wife has extremely short hair as well, I do adore beautiful women in short hair!-
As you know Maria I am not a big fan of extremes, especially "liberal" extremes, but extremely short hair on a beautiful woman is one extreme I very much like!!!
Have a very good evening dear lady!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 1:40pm
I agree Isla, a woman has to ultimately decide what hair she wears. It is nice if your guy likes it too however, my guy does thankfully.

Speaking of how short would you go, I went for a trim this morning and my hair now is the shortest I have ever had it, still in a pixie style but only a little over an inch, perhaps an inch and a half long at it's longest and trimmed very short on the sides and in back, about the same length as Jamie Lee Curtis's new very short pixie.

I think that is as short as I can go, any shorter and I am basically wearing a crewcut.

How about some of you other short haired ladies, how are you wearing your hair these days?
Lady Maria
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 4:50am
Ditto! Pleasing your man is fine, but that shouldn't be your (or your hair's) sole purpose. You should be happy with your own hair, and if your other half likes it too, that's a nice bonus. I wouldn't do "no matter what" to my hair, just to please my boyfriend.
MightyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MightyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 10:19pm
I don't know, it's the woman that has to wear the hair to work, shopping, wherever, she should have most of (if not ALL of) the say as to how she wears her hair (short, long, blonde, brunette, straight, curly, etc)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 9:14pm
Ideally the man and woman in the relationship would have hair styles that please each other.

I am fortunate in that way. I like my guy's hairstyle and he likes my hairstyle so there is no problem in our relationship concerning hairstyles.

Couples should communicate on this issue.

But I am sure each couple figures this issue out for themselves.
Lady Maria
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 8:21pm
What if your husband wears his hair the way that HE wants to and the wife really hates it! Should she still "Please her man"? What if she likes her short but he hates it? What then? Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Julie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 6:58pm
. A woman should have input from her man on how short she wears her hair.
I am a woman who believes a woman should try to please her man by wearing the style that he loves on her, no matter how long or short he wants her hair.
That is part of loving someone.
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2003 at 2:57pm
I agree with you Brent, height doesn't matter, your face and head shape do matter.
If I felt I didn't have the features and headshape for such a short afro as I wear, I wouldn't have my hair cut this way!!! That's for sure!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 7:49pm
Maybe you are right Brent.

Thanks for your responses. You make some very good points, thanks.
Lady Maria
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 5:27pm
Maria:

I had to comment on something you wrote. You said that tall women can get away with a buzzcut or bald look easier than shorter women can. That is to say the"fashion model, tall, slender girl"type is somehow better suited to hair that short, more than other women.
I have to disagree a little with that. I have seen some awfully attractive young ladies wearing crewcuts, buzzcuts and bald looks who are your short, petite types. What's more important than height is: - how pretty is the woman's face,her headshape, does she look good with little or no hair, does it suit her overall look, and importantly, her attitude. Does she like her look and wear it with confidence.
All of that Maria.
BlueFreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2003 at 7:27pm
Well,i guess I'm alone on this one,since I love the punk look

But again,even if i do love that look,take into account where you are working,where you are,etc.

Punk or not,i loooove short hairstyles,and i wish..i just wish i had the guts to try something that short.I will only try..erm...chin length hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2003 at 4:41pm
You are right Tony, another thing to consider when going to an extremely short cut is not only your facial features but your head shape. Obviously the shorter you go the more your head shape comes into play.

Good points regarding very short crops, buzzcuts or shaved heads.
Lady Maria
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2003 at 3:05am
I have known several women over the years who have buzzed or shaved thier heads and were very beautiful... But you have to have the face and head for it...

I shave my head every other day and wouldn't consider ever growing my hair back... I love the feel and the look!
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2003 at 9:35pm
Maria:

Agreed! Bald women or women with buzzcuts can be incredibly beautiful and stunning! As you say they need to have the look for it and have to be classy and feminine in their clothing, jewelry and for that matter their demeanor.

Aldo agree that the punk look is appalling whether the young woman wears a buzzcut or not. The pierced lipped, heavily tattooed, green and purple hair bunch really are clowns.
What is pathetic is when a 35 year old goes for the punk look. Bad enough for an 18 year old.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2003 at 9:01pm
Along this topic of how short would you go. I met a woman at a coffeeshop last weekend who I chatted with for a few minutes who had a buzzcut and she looked good with it. I told her I liked her hairstyle and we chatted a little about hair and whatnot. She had her light brown hair cropped very short,almost right to the scalp, an almost bald buzzcut. She was tall and slender with a nice figure, and she looked feminine; she had good features and was dressed feminine. Nothing too fancy,a blouse and a skirt, she wore makeup, had nice earrings,etc.

She told me she was a graduate student working part time doing computer work of some sort.

I asked her about reactions she got from having hair that short. She said for the most part the reactions were positive from men and women. I told her I wished I had the guts to try a buzzcut, (but I know I will probably never do it).

Also she was tall and looked like a model. I think I'm attractive and feminine but I'm not tall and statuesque like a fashion model. If a woman is tall AND attractive with features like a model it's easier for them to wear an extreme hair style, it just seems to me they can get away with it easier.
She was stunning really, unusual but she could get away with it.

What doesn't look good is when a woman,(and you sometimes see this with teenage girls or women of college age) who try a buzzcut or some extremely short cut and they end up looking not elegent, not stunning and attractive, but rather a little like a goofy punk girl, especially if they have too many piercings in odd places like their eyebrows or their lips,(which they sometimes have) , or wear silly looking clothes(which they sometimes do) or color their buzzcut pink or orange or something stupid like that. In that case the buzzcut just looks silly not fashionable.
Lady Maria

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2003 at 9:19pm
That's good Melba that you can wear your hair that short and that it is accepted where you work.

Brent makes a couple of good points.
Different women look good in different short styles and how short a woman can wear her hair is somewhat determined by where she lives and works.

Lady Maria
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic