Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How short would you dare go?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2003 at 7:11pm
Thanks Brent!

I am glad you like women in short hair!
Lady Maria
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2003 at 11:45pm
I like Susan Powter's(did I spell her name right?) cute platinum buzzcut too.
I've thought of going that short my hair. It is nearly that short now.
I'm a natural blonde too.
I do like that look!
tina
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2004 at 3:53pm
Me i think the shortest i'd go is as short as T-Boz had her cut back in '94 4 the CrazySexyCool album cover and if u seen her hair it was short but not close-to-the-scalp short and im getting my hair cut like hers and when i do get that done if i like it then which i love her cut anyway thats when i'd probably go shorter because i LOVE short hair and i'd also only go shorter than that is if i know and my stylist thinks it'll look cute but can look sexy at the same time.
---------->I love<3 this game!
djblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 4:40pm
I am a man who adores women with short hair. I think if she has the features, then a buzz cut or even shaving it bald is very sexy. It is confident, sensual and just damm wonderful. Every woman I have ever been in a long term relationship has cut thier hair short at least once for me. And, I would become more attentive, and so forth and so on. I think you should buzz it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic