Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What short style would look good on...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BlueFreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What short style would look good on...
    Posted: April 16 2003 at 4:42pm
Me?My hair,is boring.I've had it like this for years.

I have bangs reaching to my eyes,kinda small,very dark brown eyes.I've gained weight (making my cheeks a bit puffier and that double chin is starting to show)
I also have really dark brown hair,straight,a bit longer than shoulder length.

I want shorter hair,because hey,it is easier to take care of,and i won't feel so...icky?

So what should i go with?I know i won't look good with a pixie,maybe some sort of bob?I'm trying to grow out my bangs though.

I plan to get it cut before my school's dinner dance,or the summer,so i've got plenty of time to grow my bangs.

*Edited for a better description.
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2003 at 4:51pm
How you describe yourself I really don't have a clue as to what to tell you.

My best advice is go to a professional salon where they have experience giving short hairstyles. A bob cut is allways a good bet if you are thinking of going shorter but not yet ready for a very short cut.
Lady Maria
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 5:18pm
The short bob cut is a good idea for starters until you are for something shorter. The cute, short, stylish, bob cut is always in style and if cut right looks good on any age of teenage girl or young woman.
Good luck with your decision to go short!
You are here View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You are here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2003 at 12:44am
you judging buy your user name, you sound like some one that may be into somthing a little crazy. This web site might help with with some ideas. www.madradhair.com
BlueFreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2003 at 3:31pm
Thanks,all of you.
I guess something like a bob will be just fine.
And You Are Here...You are right.Hehe,thanks for the link!
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2004 at 8:47pm
I went 2 that site also but didn't get 2 deep into the site because it wasnt really my style.....AT ALL,but hey the link wasnt ment 4 me anyway so have fun and good luck with your new 'do.
---------->I love<3 this game!
lizzy_jad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzy_jad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2004 at 2:31am
YOU SHOULD CUT YOUR HAIR BOB STYLE IT'S FUN AND EASY!! GOOD LUCK!!
lizzy
pixie lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2004 at 11:38am
You seem to really like bob cuts Lizzy!
I like them too, but I like many short hairstyles.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic