Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite short hair style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
nwhorselady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwhorselady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2003 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Brent E. Brent E. wrote:

Well Dagmar/NWhorselady, you are a tolerant and progressive woman.
Also a lovely woman. You look very nice with your short hairdo.
If you went even shorter with a pixie cut, to be honest, I believe you would look even better. It would look sleeker and bring out your big beautiful eyes and features more, and with a nice pair of earrings you would have quite a nice look with a pixie hairdo.

Awwww, thank you Brent in more than one way :)
I am very progressive LOL, I believe that everyone should do as they please, in the bedroom, with their life as long as it doesn''t harm or hurt anyone.
I have had a couple of lesbian friends in Germany who made me wish that I was either lesbian or bi, these women were sensitive, insightful, wise and very honest. Honesty is something I value very much!!!!
To keep this on topic, I am still undecided on whether or not I am going to go as short as a pixie LOL it''s kind of shorter than I originally thought of going, but it appeals to me as well :)
KWIM?
Take care!
Dagmar
nwhorselady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwhorselady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2003 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by tina m tina m wrote:

Hello Dagmar. I agree with Brent.

I too like your short hairstyle and you probably could go even shorter with your hair.

Thank you :)

Short hair is fun and easy isn't it. I love wearing mine in a short pixie.

I love my short hair, even though I must admit that in the last few day, I have realized that I am not quite used to it yet. Just small things like bending over to kiss my baby eating dinner, thinking I have to be careful so my hair won't land in his food, but.... whooops, no hair there LOL. I was very amused! :)

Thanks for your understanding Dagmar. As a bisexual woman I do appreciate hetrosexual people that are accepting of lesbian and bisexual women.

I think it is important not to judge people by their race, religion or sexual preference! How can I judge them? I have never walked in their shoes!!! I haven't had their upbringing and experiences. I don't know their preferences and first and foremost, the above named are very personal and individual things that make us who we are.
So no, I am accepting of anyones preferences, be it sexuality or religion, not much can be done about race LOL but just an FYI, my better half, he calls him worse half, is Vietnamese! So we are an interracial couple and we get a lot of weird looks LOL
He is Asian, I am Caucasian, he is short, I am tall, he is super thin and I am, well, not super thin :) :) :)
Openmindedness and minding your own business LOL leave people to their own lives and let them be happy, if we were to all live like that then I think this world would be a better place, wishful thinking huh.
I am going back to my stylist tomorrow, just decided on that and see what she thinks about me going shorter yet. Maybe not quite a pixie yet, but a couple of inches perhaps!!!!
Good night!
Dagmar
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2003 at 9:59pm
You really are becoming a short haired lady Dagmar!
tina
Mark E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2003 at 7:10pm
Love a short pixie cut here on women! Especially like the short pixie cut Alyssa Milano is sporting right now!

Still trying to convince my wife to go to a pixie! Wish me luck everyone!
Mark E
Mark E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2003 at 7:15pm
Dagmar,

Very attractive cut on you! I also would agree with everyone else and do believe you would be very cute with even a shorter hairstyle. I wish you all the luck on going shorter!
Mark E
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2004 at 4:02pm
Me im a straight female and i only go with males point blank but i have no problem with people of different sexual prefrences,i mean thats what lifes about we cant all be attracted 2 the opposite sex (like me....not meaning this in a show off way tho). But anyway i really like short cuts and my favorite is (yall probably already know as much as i've posted about it) but my favorite short cut and what i planned on getting is T-Boz from TLC's short cut she had in the "Waterfalls" video but parted straight down the middle like she had it on the front and back cover of the CrazySexyCool album (u'd know what i mean if u have it).
---------->I love<3 this game!
CuteHair4Eva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteHair4Eva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 3:42pm
Hiya there girlz! Goood ta see  that u are totally cool with so many ppl in this world. It duznt matter if ur straight or gay, but who's got the cutest hairstyle that matters :-D . Gotta have the right hair spray -- lovin what nwhorselady does!

Edited by Karen Shelton - April 30 2007 at 9:23am
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 7:29pm
I love my wifes new haircut. A Very Short Fade thats about 1-1/2" long on top with the sides and back taperd tight with a #2 and a .000 around the ears and nape area 
As for men anything as long as they take care of it.
Mike
starbuck_1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbuck_1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 9:48am
Wow! It is has been great reading the replies on this post so far.

KathyAnn/Tina, it has been awesome reading your posts. My partner, Carly and I are both bi-sexual. I love it that we definitely share a huge interests in hair and participate actively in each other's hair history. :)

NWHorselady, I am so happy to hear you are taking it shorter! That's the way to go!

Not too long ago, Carly very encouragingly urged me to cut off 14 inches of my hair into a pixie. I have always, always wanted to have my hair really short but never dared to. I just needed that little push. When I first cut it, it was a long-ish sort of pixie. About 3 to 4 inches on top and about 2 inches on the back and sides. These days I have gotten a bit bolder now its a short pixie with 2 inches on top and 1 to 1 1/2 on the back and sides.

I think a pixie/crop is my favourite cut on a woman. I definitely like them super short, for sure. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic