Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for Short Hair PICS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Trixie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for Short Hair PICS
    Posted: May 02 2003 at 7:51pm
Hey does anyone know where to go to find some new short hair pics?

THANXS
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 8:46pm
Well Trixie:
You could go to a search engine, let's say GOOGLE, and punch in...- Photos of Short Hairstyles for Women...-and a whole bunch of websites with short hairstyles for women will pop up.
One suggestion:- Go to GOOGLE, punch in SHORT HAIRED FEMME OF THE WEEK. All kinds of photos of great shorthaired-women hairstyles from crewcuts, to pixies, to bob cuts, and other great short hairdos for women. It's a great website!!!!!
Try that.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 8:52pm
Hi,

HairBoutique.com has a Searchable Gallery of photos that numbers in about the 3,000 range. There is an entire collection of short hair styles. To access it simply go to:
http://gallery.hairboutique.com/default.asp

Then under the search criteria select :Super Short, Short or Medium to look at all the different styles.

There are also several articles on short hair that I recently wrote and posted on HB.com.

If you don't like the many many many styles in the Gallery, go to the Search field at the top of any HB.com page at http://www.hairboutique.com and type in short hair. You should get a long list of articles. Start at the top and you will see styles in all of them...or at least most of them.

Regards,
Karen Shelton
shelton@hairboutique.com

PS. If you go to Google and type "hair" and then "I'm feeling lucky" you will be sent to HairBoutique.com. If you type short hair, one of the first sites that pops up is HB.com. So to get there faster, just go to the Gallery and do a search. So much easier I would think.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Trixie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2003 at 2:16pm
Thank you!!! I know it was a stupid question--but I wasn't sure if someone knew of an awesome website w/ short hair do's in it. It would save me the time of having to sort through a lot of websites that pop up when you search.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2003 at 2:30pm
Hi Trixie,

There are no such things as stupid questions here at HairBoutique.com. Unfortunately in our eagerness to help, sometimes we may not pose our answers the best we can..but ultimately we just all want to help. :-) I sincerely believe that.

If you have a specific type of short hair style in mind, please let me know and I can point you even faster. At any one time I have hundreds of hair photos that need to be added to the site but no one has had a chance to add. So I might be able to point you even more quickly.

Thank you for your post and for participating in this topic thread.

Best wishes,
Karen

PS. Here are some of the HB.com galleries that have some great short hair styles:

The Bob Steele Gallery
http://gallery.hairboutique.com/gallery.asp?Categories=23&Go=GO&offset=8

The John Sahag Gallery
http://gallery.hairboutique.com/gallery.asp?Categories=27&Go=GO

Also ARTec's Shredded hair short cuts:
http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1056.htm

Also...the magazine I write for MultiMedia's Short Cuts has lots of great short styles in their galleries. You can find it at most bookstores and grocery stores.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2003 at 9:54pm
Nice galleries Karen!!!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2003 at 5:15pm
Hi Brent,

Thank you for your compliments. Also, thanks for your participation in the boards. I appreciate it.

I know we need to add more short hair photos but we have a good start. :-)

Best wishes,
Karen
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2003 at 7:51pm
You're the greatest Karen!- You run a fun website! Thanks again!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic