Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

picture - style?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: picture - style?
    Posted: May 04 2003 at 7:24am
http://members.aol.com/deppitybob/shlu/shortest/st14.html

I would never have thought a style like this would look good on a woman....but I must say - It looks cute...What do you all think?

What would you call this style? Buzz cut?

Jacqui
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2003 at 10:29am
Hi,

Yes...she has the face and they eyes to wear it. This is a super short pixie/crop with a front fringe. :-)

Thanks for the link.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2003 at 10:56am
Yeah she does look cute. I would describe that style as basically a crewcut.

I don't wear my hair quite that short or in that style.

That style of woman's crewcut isn't my favorite though, I have seen styles that short or even shorter that I think are cut better.

She is a pretty lady though and looks nice in that style.

Thanks for the pic Jacqui!

Lady Maria
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2003 at 10:14pm
Very few people look good in this haircut.

Cutters beware!

I have sooo many people who bring in pictures of Hallie Berry, wanting that haircut. I always try to talk them out of it. Sometimes when people bring in pictures of celebrities, you have to evaluate if its the haircut they want, or do they just want to look like Hallie.

Just a deep thought.

*Karen I love your new icon!!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2003 at 6:46am
I disagree LiliBeach. I have seen many women with very short hair that look good with it. True some women don't look good with hair that short but many women do look good.
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2004 at 5:30pm
She pulls that look off good because of her strong but feminine bone structure.
---------->I love<3 this game!
lizzy_jad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzy_jad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2004 at 2:33am
NICE !! BUT THE BEST HAIRSTYLE IS THE BOB ..
lizzy
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2004 at 2:36pm
Yeah the bob is a cute cut just like the one T-Boz had with the 2 long peices around the jaw and chin area im gonna get.
---------->I love<3 this game!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic