Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another question for the guys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2003 at 6:22pm
Good Red!
tina
Husky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Husky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2003 at 9:11am
Hi Tina

I love short cuts that are cut over the ears and short at the nape. Is yours cut like that?

Husky
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2003 at 7:56pm
I wear a short crop about a half an inch long. Think of the pixies worn by Alyssa Milano, Marley Shelton and Jamie Lee Curtis, and you will get an idea of how I wear my hair.

And yes my hair is short in the back and on the sides tapered, styled in a fairly typical short pixie.

I have gotten used to this style, I have it trimmed regularly to keep it at this length, and I don't think I will be going back to long hair any time soon.
tina
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2003 at 8:25pm
Tina, Your the best thing that's ever happened to these boards.... If you are ever in NY let me know I'll buy you and Kathy diner...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2003 at 8:48pm
Thanks for the compliment Tony, you seem like a great guy!

All of the regulars here-(and others who post)-, really make it fun. I just do my little part.

And you gotta deal if I am ever in New York!
tina
Mark E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2003 at 7:21pm
Tina, if I had any say in the cut my wife wears I would ask her to keep her hair cut and styled in a short pixie with a buzzed nape!!!
Mark E
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2003 at 10:12pm
Let her know your wishes Mark.
How does your lady wear her hair now?
Mark E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2003 at 11:28am
Hey Tina,

Thanks! I have mentioned to her several times she would look great with short hair, but she always backs away as soon as she gets to the salon. She just got it cut in a semi short bob (ear length) with a raised(?) arch cut in the back along the nape of her neck. She also got some red and light brown highlights to it as well. It does look great but I still think she would look great with the new cut that Alyssa Milano is wearing. Only time will tell.
Mark E
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic