Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celebrating the change?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celebrating the change?
    Posted: January 28 2004 at 5:25pm
Yeah i agree with that.U should buy yourself a new out-fit and go shopping especially if your single cuz the mall or somewhere open like that where a lot of people would see u would be the perfect place 2 be with your new look...thats what i did last time i went and got my hair done except i was in Manhattan and there was alot of people there regardless.
---------->I love<3 this game!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2003 at 6:12am
I think you should buy yourself a new outfit just for the occasion and go out, like to a fancy dinner with your mate, or if you're single maybe go out with some friends. Just do yourself up nice, for the whole "made over" effect, and go out to show yourself off a bit.
More awesome than a manatee!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2003 at 12:48am
That's a good way to celebrate Brent!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2003 at 12:47am
I went from hair past my waist to a fairly short chin length bob. I was ready to go short. I was tired of having long hair. I went to an excellent salon and paid some good money and had it done right.

I hadn't been in a beauty salon for years previous to that and I loved the experience of being in the salon!!! I got my nails done too.

I wear my hair much shorter now in a very short pixie. I still love going to the salon and I go often for a trim to keep my hair this short.
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2003 at 8:23pm
I went with my wife a year and a half ago to the beauty salon and she had her hair cut from very long to short.
I loved it!
How did we celebrate?
Well how do you think?
We made love!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2003 at 3:27pm
How long will it be? If it is long enough, donate it to Locks of Love. Then go out to the most public place and show off that new sexy style. :)
anonymous View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2003 at 9:47am
What have you done to celebrate the change when you have gotten a major haircut?

My hair has always been sort of short, but I decided that I want to have that experience of a dramatic change, so I have been growing it out, for the express purpose of cutting it short. I am going to try to wait just a little longer, so I can go from the longest as I have ever worn it to the shortest in one big cut.

I'm excited and nervous about it, and I think I want to really mark the occasion somehow. What have other people done to celebrate a big cut?

Did you do something in the salon? Before or after? Please share your experiences or ideas.

Thanks!
it's ever been.

I'm not sure when I will do it, because I would like it to grow out a bit more.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic