Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would i look good with this bob style?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
JL View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 8:46am
Riba, from your pics, you look great just as you are and would look great any way you cut your hair. As other posts mentioned, most runway models that go short, go drastic. It does bring attention. I recently read an article where Samaire Armstrong (actress on O.C.) commented she feels she was offered the role on O.C. because of her recent short haircut and that many movie offers have been made since she cut her hair, but not before. Renee of Loreal Paris fame recently went for the angled bob as well, but much shorter with a buzzed nape. Good luck with the career. With your looks, you can't miss.

Live life, have fun and never hold back. The ride is much too short.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 9:26am
The current cut is very cute, although it doesn't stand out from most models. The look is very much girl next door. The short cut will stand out, and looks attractive, although I don't know how it will come off for modeling. It's more of a funky alternative girl without being too alternative.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 10:04am
I have simulated the cut.. if anyone wants to see it, post your email address and I'll send it to you. Personally I like it at the top of her shoulders.. layered with bangs!
Riba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 7:30pm
Hello Hal. If you could be so kind I would like to see the pics you made?
Please let me know how to e-mail you or visa versa.
I'm still looking on the net for pics of bobs too.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2004 at 9:03am
I have already done them.. 6 or 8 of them...lol E mail me at Lifes@short1962@yahoo.com
Riba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 2:25am
I send you an e-mail but
it says returned hal.?
Is there an @ after Lifes?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 11:42pm
Hal was so excited, he forgot his own email address: lifes2short1962@yahoo.com

Hal...send me a copy to. Jim

BTW Riba, if you wanna do it, just do it, then show us before and afters...that simple.

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Riba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2004 at 6:55pm
Ok thank you.
I send to rigt e-mail now.
I couldnt figure it out.
I agree with you I should just go for it, but now Hal has got me curious to see how it would look.
I think it will help me decide either way.
Riba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2004 at 3:02am
I send you e-mail but you do not repond with pics?
Why?
please if you could i would like to see how i could look.
I made an appointmet for friday to cut my hair but still do not know how much i will get cut.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2004 at 8:38am
I sent it this morning... sorry for the delay but I've been traveling with work alot and then last night Yahoo was screwed up as well!
Riba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2004 at 1:51am
It's ok
I got them now.
thank you Hal
You did a good job with the pics
Can you make it look shorter?
I will let evetyone know what i choose. thanks for helping
nygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 12:01pm
Hi Riba..I know it's only 2 days after your last post, but what did you decide to do? I'm sure that whatever you decide, it'll look great because you have great features.

Kathy
I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
.....Steven Wright
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2004 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Riba Riba wrote:

I send you e-mail but you do not repond with pics?
Why?
please if you could i would like to see how i could look.
I made an appointmet for friday to cut my hair but still do not know how much i will get cut.

DID YOU DO IT?
Riba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 1:40am
Hello,
Yes this past firday i did get my hair cut.
It was postponed by one week because i still wasnt ready and did not find the pictures of styles i wanted.
It is short and i got it bobbed. It is below my lips and the back is bobbed and i had the sytlist clipper the back/ nape below my ear lobes. So it looks rather different hair color wise because my bob is blonde and but my nape hair is golden brown color because it's short.!.
i will post pictures here as soon as posible.
Thank you everybody who gave me support in this big change for me.
but I have gotten compliments over the weekend.
and my boyfriend Jimmy adores it.

Troll Hunter View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troll Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 7:02am
My bet is we will NEVER see pics... we've been shammed!
Riba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2004 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Troll Hunter Troll Hunter wrote:

My bet is we will NEVER see pics... we've been shammed!

Why are you being mean? Have I been mean to you?
the pictures I showed are of my profession shots from my modeling. When i get my new headshots an still shots done with my new hair cut you will see them.
I do not have the luxury of a webcam or digital camera, if i did my pics i showed of you would had not been from my photo collection book
Golden_Dylan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Golden_Dylan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 10:20am
My wife has had an inverted bob with a clippered nape yet the hairdresser could not/would not repeat the cut. She is now going to a new stylist and we need a picture. I cannot find pics of the Loreal model previously mentioned - "Renee of Loreal Paris fame recently went for the angled bob as well, but much shorter with a buzzed nape."
Any help with good pics of Renee or other models with an inverted bob clippered nape and stacked to top of ears while the front comes down to the earlobe so she can tuck it.
Thanks for your help.
BA
Riba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 5:33am
Hello all. I hope you like my new pics.
It is the new still shots i had taken with my new hair cut.

Riba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 5:36am
Troll Hunter View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troll Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 8:08am
So where are the new stills?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic