Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bob cuts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camille83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2004 at 9:24pm
Hey everybody on the short hair message board its me once again and I'm sorry I didn't update everyone sooner about my hair appointment I had on Saturday, but now I have a sexy angled jaw length bob with a mid ear buzzed nape which I REALLY LOVE and I'm very, very happy with my new awesome bob cut so I would like to thank everybody on this great message board for your advise

PS I didn't get any high lights because my stylist said not too oh well maybe next time

Camille
NapeTrimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NapeTrimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2004 at 10:00pm
Camille,
Any pics to show us?
Thanks
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2004 at 6:17am
Camille,

The style sounds like a lot of fun...It is getting now to the point where bob cuts are starting to be unique. You don't see them on just anybody anymore (at least not around here) I live in the land of layered cuts, shattered ends and long hair pulled through a hair band to make a messy knot.

Hi Brent, Yes, that's me. Thanks for the compliment.

jacqui
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2004 at 7:25pm
That is you huh Jacqui? Wow, you're gorgeous!
Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camille83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2004 at 9:48pm
Hey everybody

NapeTrimmer thanks for your reply about my new awesome looking angled jaw length bob and yes I will posting pictures as soon as I can figure out how to LOL!!! and a big thank you goes to hair for your compliments about my new bob cut and your right about bobs they are really awesome looking especially with a sexy buzzed nape which I have too

Camille
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic