Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair cut=too short, plz reply

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tooshort51266 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooshort51266 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair cut=too short, plz reply
    Posted: August 16 2004 at 12:45pm
im gonna be in 9th grade and im starting school in about 10 days.i just got a hair cut 2 days ago though and i really dont like it much because its too short!It was maybe.. 2 or 3 inches past my shoulders(before i got it cut) i dont know though.
the person that cut my hair cut it right at my shoulders.but my hair is naturally curly so i curl it alot so then it gets shorter when i do my hair...!

my hair is too short for me but my family n friends say its fine.SOME-ONE please reply and tell me what i should do? how much would it grow in 10-11 days?? please i need help because i dont like my hair much.....((sorry so long))

please reply
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 2:33pm
It will take a while to grow. Enjoy your new pretty hairdo.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 7:19pm
Hey Tooshort, I responded to this post in Teen Hair. Good luck

hugs,
Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 11:49pm
You're probably just freaked out because it's a bigger change than you expected. That happens to a lot of people. Just spend the next ten days getting used to it how it is, and figuring out what styles you can do with it, and you'll probably feel a lot better about it when the time comes to go to school.
More awesome than a manatee!
nonnymous View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nonnymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2004 at 12:24pm
I'll bet lots of people tell you how good it looks!
Jessica Appel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Appel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 3:24pm
Don't worry, if you wear it with confidence, no one will notice. the same thing happened to me and some people turned out to like it. so just be confident with your self and your hair will be the last thing on your mind (Graduating senior).
HOTSAUCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOTSAUCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 1:49pm
I understand where your coming from because I'm in 10th grade already and when I cut my hair I thought it was to short too,and I know your going to be a freshman just coming to highschool and everything and most new kids don't want to be different most of the girl just want the practical long hair but by the time you get in my grade and older you'll learn that being a little different and not always do what everyone else is doing will wind up being better for you. Just try some thing different.Mayme a new color that hardly nobody in your school has.Stand out and always be confident about the way you look.
sassi_01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassi_01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2004 at 10:22pm
Kuroneko is right. i myself cut my hair drastically short at the start of, i think it was grade 9, but it ma have been grade ten....anyway, and i was sooo unhappy with it. see, i used to have loooong hair. but then it got too hot and i chopped it off. but, i tried a few new hair styles with it.....little twists back, tiny piggy tails, octopus ponies..the list is endless and with short hair you can be more creative....try getting some really strong gel or hairspray ( i used ice-gel, VO5 )and spiking it up!!!! just have a play with it....and ill give u a hint...one of my FAVE hairstyles, is th twist little sectons back and secure with a butterfly clip. Seriously though, short hair is better...i know ull grow to love it!!
*+*Fall DowN 7 TimEs GeT Up 8*+*
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 8:00am
Your hair should be almost two inches longer now. How did that work out?

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic