Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
silverorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help me
    Posted: August 28 2004 at 9:13am
Hello I just need a little help i wannabe a hairdresser but feel DEAD shy about telling people . I am a scottish guy aged 19 years who is pretty creative I have done some art and design like designing cars and meeting and chatting to people . I dunno if hairdressing is the correct career for me gives a giggle I FEEL STUCK . thanks for reading reply if you wish
Tall girl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tall girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2004 at 7:09pm
Do what you like. Don't worry about it.
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2004 at 8:06pm
Go for it! Are you in the States or in Scotland? Here in the States it is pretty acceptable to be a stylist and male. I personally prefer male (hetero) stylists. i dunno why.

jacqui
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2004 at 1:58am
I'd be more comfortable with a male stylist too, don't know why.
my LJ, 40 inches long
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 2:42am
Gender of stylists doesn't matter to me, so long as they'll do what I want without argument. There are stylists of both genders who'll argue with you over what you want or badger you to know why you want it, and people like that just really annoy me.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic