Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I cut my hair short and now I hate it!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wild Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I cut my hair short and now I hate it!!!
    Posted: September 02 2004 at 5:44pm
hey everybody, I recently cut a foot and a half off my long currly hair into a short bob and I hate it. All I want is for it to grow (really fast) I am growning it out again. my plan is to grow it out about another foot (my hair grows fast, bout 1/2 an inch a month), then dye it blonde with some brown steaks and let it go curly. I was wondering if anyone has any pics of wat I might be talkin bout, or any tips or support to keep me growing out my hair, I am also goin to grad in a couple weeks and would like to do something fun with my hair but its to short, so if anyone has ideas please post!!!! luv ya all thanx
~*Rose*~

~Beauty rules are meant to be broken, and put back together in your own way~
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2004 at 6:44pm
You are on the wrong board.
This is the Short Hair Board. This is for people who like wearing and discussing short hairdos.
Try your question on the Long Hair Board.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2004 at 2:57pm
I found you here anyway, Wild Rose. All I can do is offer sympathy. I'm sorry that such decisions are irrevocable, but as you said, your hair grows fast. Find long hair boards on the internet, both to stay upbeat, and to have friends who will help you resist the temptation next time. A current photo on a wall should help you remember your angst.
Remember, women are still very lovely with short hair, and some even prefer it, like the folks on this board. What's done is done, so have fun and make it look as pretty as possible. Hugs, Bob
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2004 at 12:28pm
Hey Wild Rose, I saw you on the teen board.. you're the one who gives guy hair advice aren't you?

Anyhoo, I've seen your handiwork and you know a lot about handling short hair, so I have faith in ya... I too offer my sympathies, but I think you'll adjust to your short hair pretty well in due time. Just keep yourself busy with hair accessories and headbands, etc... Many people go into a temporary "haircut shock" but then they like their cut afterwards. You might be a case.

Your hair will grow out with care and patience... think of it this way: you've cut off your wear and tear, and you're going to start fresh with healthy tresses. And do visit us at the Long Hair Board.

Hugs,
Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Wild Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2004 at 8:26am
Thanx guys!!! That does help, I posted on here tho also because I was lookin for a fun short hairstyle to wear to grad!!! And u would know cuz u like short hair!!! Luv ya!!! Thanx for the help
~*Rose*~

~Beauty rules are meant to be broken, and put back together in your own way~
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 3:25am
I think a curly bob would look cute with a big, bright flower (real or fabric) pinned into it, especially something exotic like an orchid or hibiscus flower. Exotic flowers can be expensive, so maybe a fabric one might be safer. Or make one little ponytail at each side (leave the back down, don't try to reach it all in) and tie curly ribbons like the ones people put on presents around them :-) .
I dunno if I helped or not, since I'm very youthful at heart, and graduation is supposed to be passing into adulthood. *sweatdrops* Just remember, I'm 28 and just today I got all excited about these new iridescent plastic daisy hairclips I bought in the kids' section, so you're never too old to do cutesy things with your hair!
More awesome than a manatee!
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2004 at 6:47am
Yes we do like short hair Wild Rose.

Enjoy your short hairdo!
llama_man666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama_man666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 5:08pm
if you cut it shorter it will be even better. yes better than that 1 anda half feet you used to have 2.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic