Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

would this be a good cut for me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ohmylove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohmylove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: would this be a good cut for me?
    Posted: September 04 2004 at 5:49pm

me now.

I want it like this..

would that look good? Or should I leave it long?
NapeTrimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NapeTrimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2004 at 6:53pm
Honey, You are beautiful! Any hair style would look fantastic on you. But yes the style you are looking at would be terrific.
If you want any advice on shorter styles, please let us short hair fans know.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2004 at 1:24am
Well, you already look a lot like the girl in the pic. If your hair is of similar thickness and texture to hers, I imagine it'll look just about the same on you as it does on her, so if you like it on her, you should like it on yourself, too.
More awesome than a manatee!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 8:59am
Maybe it's cause I'm in my 40's, but I think the choppy look looks generic on everyone, and great on no one. I can't see how long your hair is, but what's pictured is gorgeous! Good luck, Bob
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 9:53am
Stunning cut and color... Love the bangs as well, so sexy! Is you hair already lighter than the last time you posted?
bluecrush891 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluecrush891 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 9:22pm
Yes it would be a great look for you. I think it looks very young and fun. Hope i helped
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 9:45am
you should cut it for sure
you have great eyes and hair you can totally pull off a chin length cut if i were you id go even shorter than that
very pretty on you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic