Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my wifes buzzcut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my wifes buzzcut
    Posted: November 02 2004 at 9:28am
When I met my wife over three years ago she had permed hair to the middle of her back. Over the course of time it has steadily gotten shorter. On her last trip to the hair salon she got what she calls a "military buzz" her hair is shaved to the scalp on the sides and back, and the top is maybe half an inch long. I have to admit that she is really stunning with her hair this short, it shows off her beautiful face so well. We both think this is her best hairstyle ever. The problem she is running into is the people she works with. Some of the men and women can be positively rude,although she is getting alot of compliments.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 10:34am
Surely getting a hair cut like that she expected soem negative reactions? I'm not saying anyone should be rude but hey, some people have no manners. Any time some does somehtings o against the grain (though they have every right too) they have to be perpared to endure the comments of others.
Tall girl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tall girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 4:15am
I believe women can look good in any length of hair, including a buzzcut, but not a man's military buzzcut, that wouldn't look good on a woman.
If she wants to wear a buzzcut have her wear it like Sinead O'Conner wears it, cut short and close to the scalp all over.
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 9:20am
If he says that it's the best haircut she's had, and he sees her every day, how can you say it's not when you've never seen her at all?
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
DakotaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DakotaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 1:08pm
I agree with Tall Girl.
I don't mind a buzzcut on a woman either, but to cut it like a man's military flatop wouldn't look as good as an ordinary buzzcut or headshave on a lady.
We know what a man's military haircut looks like, that's how people know.
Anyway, I don't have a problem with a woman shaving off her hair if she looks good that way.
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by xxxzvp xxxzvp wrote:

When I met my wife over three years ago she had permed hair to the middle of her back. Over the course of time it has steadily gotten shorter. On her last trip to the hair salon she got what she calls a "military buzz" her hair is shaved to the scalp on the sides and back, and the top is maybe half an inch long. I have to admit that she is really stunning with her hair this short, it shows off her beautiful face so well. We both think this is her best hairstyle ever. The problem she is running into is the people she works with. Some of the men and women can be positively rude,although she is getting alot of compliments.
As long as she likes it that is ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!!! People have a problem---they need peoples approval. That is wrong! Everyone has an opinion and believe me, they are always willing to give it! You have to tell people to get over themselves and mind their own buisiness! I read a saying the other day and it is so true! "What you think about me is none of my buisiness". In other words keep your comments to yourself! Tell your wife that if she really likes this hairstyle to hold her head high and not take notice of other people! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic