Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would I look good in this haircut??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ShrtStuff0821 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShrtStuff0821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would I look good in this haircut??
    Posted: December 03 2004 at 6:13pm
I am getting really tired of my hair. It's too thick and coarse and becomes unmanageable once it hits a certain length (not even shoulder length!!) it gets on my nerves. It looks good after I literally spend 1 hour blowdrying and hot iron. I'm trying to find a cute hair cut that I don't have to spend time on. I am also concerned that I have a SQUARE shaped face (been reading Ask Karen) and not sure if the cut will suit my face. What do you think? Thanks for the advice :)

Shirwin

To see my picture, go to http://www.students.uwf.edu/sgg6

To see the cut go to http://www.curly-sue.com/Hairstyles/displayimage.php?album=favpics&cat=0&pos=5
Whatever
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 6:45pm
Hello. You are a very pretty young lady! You would look sensational in a short hairstyle, you have the attractive features for it.

I tried to look at the picture of the hairstyle you want to get, but it said that the photo could not be shown.
llama_man666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama_man666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2004 at 5:44pm
couldnt load the bottom link.
HD_EU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD_EU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2004 at 9:36am
Hi there!

Well, the link worked for me alright. And I have to agree, you look pretty - and your hair probably takes a lot of work straightening it out. Should you go for a shorter hairstyle, the straightening will go quicker, but the work remains ... unless you opt for a style that takes the waves/curls into consideration. When it is long the waves/curls will make you hairstyle look to wide (which is my guess why you want it straight). Choosing a more layered shorter style will remove the wide-effect. But only if you are OK with the curly/wavy look. Best of luck on your search to an easier style that pleases you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic