Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

homecomiing coming up.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
soft_2_da_touch View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soft_2_da_touch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: homecomiing coming up.
    Posted: September 25 2000 at 12:48am
Ok my homecoming is coming up in two weeks and I just can't figure out how to fix my hair. I have hair that is six inches past my shoulders and bangs down to my lip. It's a reddih brown color and it's not thick. I have cute hair styles in mind but I really need a guys help. Up? down? curl? twisted? how should i wear it. hurry I don't have much time.
boyincurlz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boyincurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2000 at 12:55pm
checkout the website for hairdos.com - They have some great styles (with pix) might give you some ideas !! Good Luck.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2000 at 4:37am
Hairboutique.com (this site) has the largest selection of information on updos and other styles for proms and updos.

Check out the Barbara Lhotan or Gretchen Maurer galleries which has very contemporary styles. You can also type "updos" or "prom" into the Search Field on any page and it will take you to the pages that have styles.

The Shelley Pryor Gallery has 75 new photos that were created by HairBoutique.com stylist, Shelley and photographed by Jeff Hines. The model is Jill, who is 20. The styles include a classic French twist and then some more edgy styles.

Hope that helps.
Karen Shelton
shelton@hairboutique.com
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic