Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2001 at 5:04pm
Reply to message: 20.2146.1
Hi Lauren :)
I also want to see your makeover pics
Can u please send it to hair_fr@yahoo.fr
Thanxs
Amanda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2001 at 2:20pm
Hey Lauren. I`d love to see both before and after pics. I`ve got medium length hair and have been thinking about cutting it shorter. My address is amanda06269@hotmail.com. Thanks.
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
Sarah View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2001 at 9:32am
Reply to message: 20.2135.1
Hi Lauren, I would love to see the pic of you with really long hair, and when you get the others developed I want to see them to. My email address is bfca20008@aol.com.
Thanx,Sarah
Sarah Brooke
BabyGirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2001 at 1:52pm
Reply to message: 20.2130.1
quote:
lauren alston originally wrote: i have not gotten my pics developed yet i have one pic with very long hair if anyone wants then ill send the others when i get em
send me a link to your email on the post pages

Hi Lauren,
I would love to see your pics. I am thinking of cutting my hair shorter and would like to see how it turned out on you. Please send to BabyGirl9904@excite.com
Thanks,
Jess
*Come on Shorty if you think you can roll
wit an iced out playa ballin outta control*
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2001 at 1:11pm
I would also love to see any pics you have especially the one length cut to the earlobes. I have my hair cut just like that with bangs. sen to bobbedguy@excite.com
lauren alston View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2001 at 7:19am
i have not gotten my pics developed yet i have one pic with very long hair if anyone wants then ill send the others when i get em
send me a link to your email on the post pages
Tabi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2001 at 9:18pm
Reply to message: 20.1797.1
I`m glad you`re enjoying your new cut so much, I`d love to see the pics as well bcoz I`d like to do the same but I don`t know whether I`d be brave enough. Maybe your pics will encourage me to take the plunge, I`d really love you to send them to me at zebra3@start.com.au
Sarah View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2001 at 5:07pm
Reply to message: 20.2112.1
Hi Lauren, sounds like you really like your hair short. Would you please send me a pic of it at the wedge and the crew. I would really appreciate it. I bet it looks really good. Thanx Sarah (p.s. my email address is bfca20008@aol.com) thanx
Sarah Brooke
hair_fr View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2001 at 12:11pm
Reply to message: 20.2109.1
quote:

Tango2000 originally wrote:
Reply to message: 20.2101.1
quote:

lauren alston originally wrote:
well it was time for a trim again and i loooved the feeling last time of getting my hair cut in a barber shop this time i decided to go all the way i had the guy crew it off!!! i got a longer crew cut than most boys would but to me its very short the top is about an inch or less it was cut with a razor and a comb and the sides were actually clipped with just the electric razor and no comb very very short i totally love short hair after having long hair for soo long i feel free!! my boyfriend wants it long again but he will have to wait-----laur
maybe ill grow it or maybe next month ill go shorter :)
by the way the guy who cut it was soooo cute

Ditto-ditto on both pix! Would LOVE to see the results Laura, especially the wedge .... please email me on: tango2000@supanet.com

Hi :)

My gf is cutting her hair shorter and shorter and would have some ideas for shorter style. I would like a lot to see your makeover from long to the wedge and the crop.
Can u send me pics to hair_fr@yahoo.fr ?
Thanx
Tango2000 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2001 at 8:42am
quote:

lauren alston originally wrote:
well it was time for a trim again and i loooved the feeling last time of getting my hair cut in a barber shop this time i decided to go all the way i had the guy crew it off!!! i got a longer crew cut than most boys would but to me its very short the top is about an inch or less it was cut with a razor and a comb and the sides were actually clipped with just the electric razor and no comb very very short i totally love short hair after having long hair for soo long i feel free!! my boyfriend wants it long again but he will have to wait-----laur

Ditto-ditto on both pix! Would LOVE to see the results Laura, especially the wedge .... please email me on: tango2000@supanet.com
Tango2000
Lauren Applebee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2001 at 7:54am
Hi,
Ditto on the pics...I would love to see both styles.
I am gonna cut my hair short soon.
My email is Lauren_a72@hotmail.com

See ya....
Lauren Applebee
TeenGirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2001 at 12:21am
Hi Lauren,

I would love to see your pictures of your wedge haircut and crewcut. I have been thinking of cutting my hair too. If you would please send me pics. My e-mail is BSBFan1982@Yahoo.com. Thanks!!
lauren alston View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2001 at 10:55am
teenprincess72 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2001 at 5:06pm
Hi!!!I totally see what you mean.My advice to you is to check out some magazines and styling books....then go to the salon and ask them if they think that it would look good on you!!!!
yes View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2001 at 10:34pm
Reply to message: 20.1865.1
I donated my hair toooooo!! 12 inches chopped right off in a ponytail...my head was so much lighter. locks of love baby..good organization
Jigna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2001 at 8:26pm
Reply to message: 20.1801.1
whats the makeover software called?
lauren_a72 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2001 at 3:42pm
lauren,
Hi..I am another Lauren..I am 20 and I live in Fla.
I would love to see your pics.
email me lauren_a72@hotmail.com with your before and afters.. Bet it looks really good. I might like to try this style. My hair is now blonde, straight and about 5 inches down my back.
phil View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2001 at 5:50am
I`m a fan of the "wedge" too. Quite popular in the 80s if I recall. I particularly like the sharp, well defined edges and drastic layering. Hope it`s coming back! Can`t wait for the pictures.
phil
Tango2000 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2001 at 4:24pm
Reply to message: 20.1864.1
Laura - really glad you love your new cut as well. The wedge is actually my favourite of all haircuts, I think it`s an absolutely gorgeous cut. Would LOVE to speak to you about your new haircut and also to see some before and after shots!! Please e-mail me on: tango2000@supanet.com
Tango2000
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2001 at 1:45pm
lauren, I`m glad to hear that you love your new cut. The way you described your haircut it sounds almost exactly like my hair is cut. My hair is cut just below the earlobes with slippered nape and bangs. I love my hair cut this way too. Do you have bangs? I`d love to see your picture. If you want e-mail me at bobbedguy@excite.com if you want to talk about our similar hairstyles.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic