Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thanks To HairBoutique.com & T&S For Donations To Worthy Charity
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks To HairBoutique.com & T&S For Donations To Worthy Charity

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Melissa Bauer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa Bauer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks To HairBoutique.com & T&S For Donations To Worthy Charity
    Posted: December 20 2000 at 4:02pm
Hi

I recently emailed Karen Shelton of HairBoutique.com about the fact that I was working on my Girl Scout Gold Award, which is the highest award that a girl scout can achieve.

One of the things that I was doing to earn my Gold Award was organizing a "toiletries" drive, by collecting things such as hair bands, shampoo, tissues, toothpaste, soap, brushes, deodorant, ect., to put into decorated bags and then donate to women in need at a local women`s shelter.

I asked Karen & HairBoutique.com to help by donating some of their products from their store.

Not only did HairBoutique.com send a huge box of donated hair care samples & scrunchies, their sister company, T&S Software also generously donated gifts for the women in need.

Thank you so much for your generous donations! I am sure that the women who receive these donations will be delighted.

Sincerely,
Melissa Bauer

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic