Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Article On Soap Opera Star - Eileen Fulton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Article On Soap Opera Star - Eileen Fulton
    Posted: July 01 2003 at 7:19pm
Karen,

I really enjoyed your article and wanted to post this here because I figured this is an OK forum to post my feedback.

I really admire Eileen for moving on with her life since her writers and producers and P&G have pushed her to the side because of her age, which sucks. I remember reading that Sally Field recently spoke out about the fact that older actresses are not offered designer clothes to wear.

Anyway, I think As The World Turns is missing out by not including Eileen in more stories. I also loved your poll in the article. It was fun and definitely showed that Eileen could be used in many current themes.

Go Eileen.

Bratty
Suze Jamison View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suze Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2003 at 12:21pm
I love Eileen Fulton. I guess I am wondering why All My Children still has Erica Kane (I saw her today on the show in fact) but ATWT doesn't use Eileen or similar. The article explains it but I still think it is terrible. Eileen still looks incredibly beautiful and vibrant from what I can tell. Is that the fate for everyone when they get older? I hope not.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic