Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMeg ryan do for me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Morgan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meg ryan do for me?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:46am
what hairstyle do you suggest? i have an roundish-ovalish face..or in other words what kind of features of face structure would you need to look right in Meg Ryan's new hairdo.the one in addicted to love..??thankyou
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:48am
You can do the Meg Ryan look but modify the round shape by making sure that you have some "face hugging" spikes on the side that will minimize the roundness. You can also get the look with shorter layers around the top of the crown that you can gel or wax "up" so you get that modified spiky look and still add some height.I would suggest that you have some longer layers in the front of your hair that tapers down below the chin to give your face some length. Also, if you wax or get the hair up at the crown, this would be good to. Meg tends to always wear texturized or uneven bangs that she also "messes up".It is actually a good look for oval and can be modified with the face hugging fingers or spikes that point towards the cheeks and then the messy bangs, layered crown and a graduated layer below the chin to get soften the roundness of your face.If you have any other questions, please let me know.Best wishesKaren :-)PS. I really loved that movie. She was so cute and her hair did look great. Try Ice wax or Aveda hair wax to get the same messy look.> what hairstyle do you suggest? i have an> roundish-ovalish face..> or in other words what kind of features of face> structure would you need to look right in Meg Ryan's> new hairdo.> the one in addicted to love..??> thankyou
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Morgan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:50am
where can i get the aveda wax or ice wax around my house??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic