Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow do I use stretch comb acc.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Michelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I use stretch comb acc.
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:20am
I just bought a packet of 3 Stretch Combs by Cosmopolitan to put my hair up differently. I cant figure out how to clip it in my hair properly. Don't know how to put it in my hair. Please help.
jamila View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:20am
open the comb and slide it in to place, then you can do like i always do and turn your head upside down and snap it in the back.
Mic View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:24am
>take the flexible com apart and put it on like a necklace.Make sure that the teeth are pointed toward the hair. take your hands and place the comb teeth into the hair at the back of the neck. Push it in as far as it will go. This will anchor it. Then lift your head up as you still have hold of the stretch band and slowly move the band around your head. Once the front of the band is resting on your head push it back through yur hair like a traditional headband. It takes a while to get use it. Make sure you have them for hairbands and not for buns (the bun ones are smaller). Even though I'm a guy, I love flexible combs. I hope yopu make out. I need to ask somewoneone about plastic headbands or comb headbands. How do you create a poofed out look in wet hair. How do you create that little smooth hair effect. I nknow you don't get comments from guys (no I'm straight) I just like hair accessories.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic