Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCashFlow wave Kit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
saiyansnake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyansnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CashFlow wave Kit
    Posted: August 30 2004 at 4:34am
Anybody out there gonna try that CashFlow Wave Kit?

Blingin' outta controlPuff Puff

BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 4:37am
So it's official cashflow uses a kit.Wow and its a special cashflow kit.Now watch everybody run and try and find it in stores this week lmfao.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Killa Cam View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killa Cam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 4:59am
nah that aint a kit it says it comes with a brush and special jel and pomade but 14.99 damn!!!
D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 7:35am
Originally posted by Killa Cam Killa Cam wrote:

nah that aint a kit it says it comes with a brush and special jel and pomade but 14.99 damn!!!
It says the kit will come with the brush and the other stuff so i think he does use a kit
Keep on brushing
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 8:14am
I would have loved to see exactly what comes with this "kit"...it could be some of the products we use but it's just called "Cashflow's secret"...WHO KNOWS???
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 1:00pm
I wonder what kinda of pomade and jel it is that he uses.
Dream Team Website

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 2:37pm
ill order it weneva i buy sum otha **** i need. Till den i aint gonna look @ it. neways ya imma order sum wenever i can get my moms CC which im usin for sumthing else (my new computer motherboard and prob.. sumthin im not gonna tell about right now ;x..) but i cant order it 2day. I dont think its a kit wid da perm **** but its a kit cuz it comes with everything u need. (brush, ect)
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 2:41pm
yall 4gettin...in his last post he said his def. of a kit was all his material lol...he doesnt use the perm stuff...but hmmm i wanna get it just 2 see...and what happens when u run out of the special "grease" or wuteva...hmmmm
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

yall 4gettin...in his last post he said his def. of a kit was all his material lol...he doesnt use the perm stuff...but hmmm i wanna get it just 2 see...and what happens when u run out of the special "grease" or wuteva...hmmmm

When you run out, you probably gotta order a whole new kit...I smell a rip-off...plus I think we paying for the name "Cashflow", the kit prolly costs bout $5...maybe $8
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 8:15pm
I feel you
Dream Team Website

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 8:36pm
A set of articles or implements used for a specific purpose: a survival kit; a shaving kit.

A set of parts or materials to be assembled: a model airplane kit.
A packaged set of related materials: a sales kit.

A collection of clothing and other personal effects used for travel.
A container, such as a bag, valise, or knapsack, for storing or holding such a collection

doesnt always mean a perm kit. Just it has everything u need.. dats da only reason it says kit.. u rdy 2 go wen u get da kit.
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 8:51pm
i believe its a rip off for us. My hair already looks like that. If you really want to get your hair like his hair time experimenting. im sure its store products he is using.

Leave that wave kit to the "Noobie" feel me?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 10:35pm
yeah i just wonder what its all like
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 10:41pm
man.. i gotta order da motherboard 2marrow.. either wave thing or kit! .. mobo wins
cashflow1_harlem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 12:05pm
Wass up everybody...first ...i am tryin 2 rip NO-ONE OFF second...It is not a store product and your right u can experiment with otha stuff., But we just puttin up there what i have used and it really works for me...its to the point where i don't have to constantly wear anything on my head and constantly Brush. Like i said b4 i would have been happy to send everybody some.. but my team felt it was not smart to do that..and it took awhile bcause we had to do whatever needed to be done legally..a pic of the kit will be up...Plus i'm not really tryin to push no wave stuff. i do my music yall but if i can help....then hey..why not..and honestly i didn't want to give up any info on the wave thing at first but i'm with it...www.cashflow-world.com all new...video mixtape whateva...Thanx yall

CF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 12:07pm
yeah ima check it out...im curious
cashflow1_harlem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 12:15pm
Also its not in stores..and my pops said the hair lotion will come by itself too. he is waitin for the legal rights or somethin like that...hit me on the email b4 thursday night cause i'll b out of town till next Tuesday

CF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 12:37pm
iight
Dream Team Website

NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 12:38pm
i ordered
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

YngSwift View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YngSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 1:54pm
I might order also, ay cashflow go and check your e-mail cuz I just wrote u!!!
Youngest In Charge Of The Westcoast!!!

http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic