Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Calicks, Kaliks, Caliks, whatever... I need some info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCalicks, Kaliks, Caliks, whatever... I need some info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Danielle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danielle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calicks, Kaliks, Caliks, whatever... I need some info
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:32am
You know those darned Calicks (don't know how to spell that) that pop up when you cut your hair too short, well atleast some of us do. Are there anyways to train a calick into conforming like the rest of your hair, or are you pretty much stuck with a calick?Thank you,Danielle
danielle
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:33am
Hi, Danielle!Think you mean a cowlick:) Those wild pieces of hair that will not be tamed. Sometimes they appear from cutting badly or too short, but you can get a cowlick from just sleeping in a bad position.Other than trying to grow out the spot, application of gels, pomades or something else to plaster it down is what I've heard as a solution.Bye for now,Jade21You know those darned Calicks (don't know how to spell> that) that pop up when you cut your hair too short,> well atleast some of us do. Are there anyways to train> a calick into conforming like the rest of your hair,> or are you pretty much stuck with a calick?> Thank you,> Danielle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic