Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow you do get rid of du-rag lines??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tru-G View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru-G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How you do get rid of du-rag lines??
    Posted: September 12 2004 at 3:43pm
somebody help because when i wake up to go to school lines are on my forehead, and i cant have dat chit
havana-jeremy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havana-jeremy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 3:45pm
hot towel works 4 me
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 3:46pm
usually goes away by third period. I just let it go.. i dont care if ne1 says nethin bout it.. i just say "stfu *****.. u see my waves? well dats why theres a line."

dakid88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakid88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 3:48pm
I just put a hot towel on my head for like 10 minutes and that takes most of the mark away then it eventually just fades out.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 3:50pm
or get a stockn cap
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 3:57pm
most of da niggas in my skool come wit lines on der head dun nobody care
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

dakid88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakid88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 3:58pm
same here^
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by NewEraOg NewEraOg wrote:

4 real.. most black ppl know wtf it is but as soon as i go by a white friend.. they like, "wtf is that" so i explain to them. Nothing really care bout.
m00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 4:02pm
here are some ways.....

Take a hot shower and let the steam get into the pores

Or widen the band that you tie the durag with and not only will the line go away faster...but it wont leave such an indent.... the way i tie my durag is i take the tale and tie it like you would a bread bag....and when i tied the strings of the durag with the widened band....with the left band over the right....i then take the bread bag not and push it through the durag string in the back of my head so it stays secure....wallah.... non permanent lines
A nappy jamaican head turned good
dakid88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakid88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

Originally posted by NewEraOg NewEraOg wrote:

4 real.. most black ppl know wtf it is but as soon as i go by a white friend.. they like, "wtf is that" so i explain to them. Nothing really care bout.

I know i use to live in LA and went to white mexican school they would always be life wtf you get hit by or u go a dent in your head now i live in the atl and go to blk school and no one even notices are says anything to me.
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 4:40pm
Quote r widen the band that you tie the durag with and not only will the line go away faster...but it wont leave such an indent.... the way i tie my durag is i take the tale and tie it like you would a bread bag....and when i tied the strings of the durag with the widened band....with the left band over the right....i then take the bread bag not and push it through the durag string in the back of my head so it stays secure....wallah.... non permanent lines

LOL, that is EXACTLY what I do. I thought I was the only one who did that. It works mayne.
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 4:42pm
I just don't tie my durag that tight so I dont have to deal wth that sh*t.
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 5:02pm
thats like saying how can I comb my hair backwarads and still have 360's(NO)....mofos shouldn't be concerned anyway....I mean what else is gonna leave a line on ur forhead, and give u waves?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 5:05pm
Lol
Dream Team Website

Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 5:09pm
The way my durag is, I can tie it just at the back of my head and still get it real tight with no lines whatsoever.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 5:14pm
Yea I also do that sometimes.
Dream Team Website

LauperAL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauperAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 11:31pm
I take my rag off hop in the shower for 10 min and they gone.. Never lines on my head by da time i get to skoo
D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2004 at 10:50am
fold the edge inwards so it's padded then tie it the normal way you do, if you just do it with out folding it inwards an it's not padded then it will make lines but if you fo then it won't,that used to happen with my old wave caps until i got the padded ones.
Keep on brushing
saiyansnake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyansnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2004 at 6:26pm
dont tie the du-rag too tight and wear a stocking cap over it.
Blingin' outta controlPuff Puff

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic