Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarie Osmonds current haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Emily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marie Osmonds current haircut
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:03am
I am trying to find the instructions for Marie Osmonds current haircut. Or a current picture. Can anyone help? I would like to get my haircut like hers and want to take something to my stylist. Thanks!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:05am
> I am trying to find the instructions for Marie Osmonds> current haircut. Or a current picture. Can anyone> help? I would like to get my haircut like hers and> want to take something to my stylist. Thanks!Did you check Jerky Flea's latest column?
Ron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:05am
> I am trying to find the instructions for Marie Osmonds> current haircut. Or a current picture. Can anyone> help? I would like to get my haircut like hers and> want to take something to my stylist. Thanks!if you look here could find her style.http://www.osmond.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic