Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How can I get a female hairstyle, with out being embarresed to ask?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow can I get a female hairstyle, with out being embarresed to ask?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wanabe View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I get a female hairstyle, with out being embarresed to ask?
    Posted: March 05 2000 at 12:33am
I would like to get my hair cut and styled like a woman. Problem is I'm a guy who is married. My wife knows about my fetish but I can't seem to get her to help me. What should I do? How do I contact a stylist and ask for such a thing? I'm easly embarresed, but this fetish is driving me crazy. I just want to know what it feels like.

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

KD
longhair2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhair2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2000 at 4:45am
wanabe,

Talk to female friends who have well styled hair and find out who they see for a stylist (preferrably female). Then arrange an appointment to talk about styles and if you have any pictures of the styles you want then take them with you.
Be frank about what you want and be firm. Don't let anyone talk you out of your desires. You'll only be satisfied when you fulfill your dream.

longhair2000
Precious Medal View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Medal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2000 at 4:54pm
First I would ask if they have any problem doing men's hair
over the phone,So that way it would elminate the embarresement. Tell them what your looking for from the start. Then if you fill a little funny, then you know that
not the shop for you.
prettylongcurls View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettylongcurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2000 at 5:13pm
I am a guy with a very femanine hair style. I have mid back length hair that I had cut in a blunt style with bangs. I also have it curled with a curling iron in spiral curls like once a month. I had the stylist teach me how to use the curling iron and I bought one that I use quite regularly. I was nervous at my first time. But the stylist made me comfortable and enjoyable. I am straight and married but like to have the option of styling my hair the way I want and the way I like. So just go in to the stylist with confidence and tell them what you want. Most of the time they will accomidate you. They might be a little curious as to why you want it done that way, but they are just curious and will accomidate you.

Having my hair like this feels really good!

Kyle
prettylongcurls View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettylongcurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2000 at 5:17pm
I am a guy with a very femanine hair style. I have mid back length hair that I had cut in a blunt style with bangs. I also have it curled with a curling iron in spiral curls like once a month. I had the stylist teach me how to use the curling iron and I bought one that I use quite regularly. I was nervous at my first time. But the stylist made me comfortable and enjoyable. I am straight and married but like to have the option of styling my hair the way I want and the way I like. So just go in to the stylist with confidence and tell them what you want. Most of the time they will accomidate you. They might be a little curious as to why you want it done that way, but they are just curious and will accomidate you.

Having my hair like this feels really good!

Kyle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic