Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - " The tony Robbins of the salon industryInspiring Champions"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

" The tony Robbins of the salon industryInspiring Champions"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Danielle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danielle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: " The tony Robbins of the salon industryInspiring Champions"
    Posted: July 12 2001 at 12:58pm
Hi, I am a salon professional. During my many years in the biz, I have been to countless educational seminars. Technical and motivational. I had the honor to come across this seminar called "Insiring Champions" I am telling you all it was the most motivating, eye opening experience ever! It teaches you how to create you dream job in this industry. In our salon we have 25 stylists. 12 of us went, and when we came back the rest of the staff did not even recognize us. We were buzzing. Our boss just informed us that the salon has exceeded in the past 6 weeks- our pre-christmas numbers. (in the middle of summer) This program will change your life, personally and professionally. The girl who recommended it to me said she increased her W2 by 40% the following year with the formulas they gave her! Check out the web-site www.inspiringchampions.com a little side note, you do not have to do them in order. You can go to Champ camp 2 first if it works out that way. Let`s face it, the salon industry is changing, it is getting harder and harder to make a lot of money. It`s time to incorporate business building into our careers. This is the personal coaching of the salon indusrty. This woman Lauren Gartland who leads the seminars is the Tony Robbins of the salon indusrty. With her contribution it will change the face of oour industry. And we wonder why young people aren`t interested in the profession. It`s because their aren`t enough of us living our dream life. It doesn`t look like an attractive future for them It is up to us to change that. This is my contribution to save our industry. Check out this web-site www.inspiringchampions.com Respectfully, Danielle
Ê
danielle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic