Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair haiku

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Julia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair haiku
    Posted: November 30 2002 at 1:38pm
I`m 14 and I`m into sports so poetry isn`t my thing, but this is some good stuff! Do you mind if I use it in a project?
wendy leigh View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2002 at 5:20pm
Hi...i read your haiku about hair (mysterious stands)...I am an artist and am doing a gallery show with the theme of "hair" ... I would be interested in using the first two lines of your haiku in one of my paintings .... would you mind??
I would be happy to send you a print of it in exchange for permission, as well as giving you credit as author.......
Let me know how you feel about it. You have a wonderful way with words ... keep it up! (I have a degree in English and Literature, so I`ve read a lot of poems...you have a knack for it!)
My show is November, so let me know as soon as you can, okay?
Thanks so much....

Wendy Leigh
WLseattle@atbi.com
kds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2001 at 11:37am
mysterious strands
curtains of my soul`s window
soft and inviting.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic