Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks For The Cool New Board.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Krissty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krissty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks For The Cool New Board.
    Posted: December 30 2001 at 7:10pm
Hey Karen,

Thanks for this new board. Fab topic. I can`t wait to see the cool topics fly.

:-)
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2001 at 2:22am
Reply to message: 27.2.1
Hi Krissty,

Thanks for the kind words.

I have to confess that this topic really interests me a lot. Hopefully it will be a place to explore all sorts ot cool new topics.

Best wishes & Happy New Year.
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Janie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2002 at 12:48am
Karen I haven`t seem you post this much in years. But then again I know you love this topic about hair so you go girl.

Celia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2002 at 3:02am
I agree. Great topic. Got me to stop lurking and start posting. :-)

Celia
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2002 at 4:10am
Hi Celia,

Thank you for visiting and for posting. I appreciate it.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic