Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dating outside ones Species !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dating outside ones Species !!
    Posted: January 06 2002 at 2:43am
Well, whatever works, you know!

I`m actually referring to EQyss Grooming Products, specifically Mega-Tek EQUINE Rebuilder.

This stuff has POtential. I heard about it on LHL and have been experimenting.

It is great for scalp massage (I even mixed it with a little jojoba), can be used as a leave in (too much residue for me), or as the maker recommends - as a washout.

It would probably be of interest anytime you want more body and volumn, also taming of frizzies.

My main use of it is before I go run: I mix Mega Tek and Jojoba and massage into scalp, sometimes then put Monoi on the hair. Hold the hair back, go out and sweat, come home and wash. Keeps the sweat from irritating the scalp and drying the hair and washes out clean but not stripped...

I am however, starting to kiss all the horses on the trail and my boy dog who loves horses is sniffing me like Ferdinand the Bull...waggy
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2002 at 5:56am
Hi Waggy,

Yes, I have heard a lot about the EQyss Grooming Products and I know that the Mega-Tek appears to work for many. Thanks for the scoop. I am always curious about how people use it.

I am on an oil kick now so your timing is perfect.

And if it helps with horse relations....so much the better. :-)

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Kira View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2002 at 1:01pm
Waggy,

Can you please give us more info on this product? I am interested o hear about it.

Thanks,
Kira
TinyTina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinyTina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2002 at 3:19pm
Is this like Mane & Tail?
Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2002 at 3:46pm
Go to www.EQyss.com - they do the same product under slightly different packaging but it is the same - it is the Cell Recontructor.

I got mine from Jeffers Equine Cataloge and it says Hoof and Main Rebuilder and tells you to use it everytime you wash your horse and apply in between for saddle rub :=).

The feel of it is kind of like some products designed for styling and body when you leave it in.

It has in order - Water, Keratin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg 100 Stearate, Marine Protein, peg 40, panthenal, dimethcone copolyol, maggnesium citrate, allantoin, amino acide, methylparaben, mucopolysaccharides, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragance.

Since I DO like to save money - I bought it figuring it would be good for my dogs or horsey friends if I don`t like it...gabi
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic