Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A pic of SJW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A pic of SJW
    Posted: January 19 2002 at 8:16pm
http://www.webshots.com/g/33/609-sh/18973.html

I was looking for a picture of something else and happened across this. The rust colored plants are St John`s Wort.
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2002 at 8:45pm
Geez Foxy - that`s gorgeous !!...gabi
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2002 at 2:04am
Yes Trix,

Thank you for the photo.

By the way, I love your new icon. Very cool. :-)

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2002 at 11:49am
You are welcome, the pic shows SJW better than I can describe, it don`t u think?

Thanks on the icon..the MAC devotion is coming thru... I really would like one of those new flatpanelled iMACs but considering that I have bought an iMac and a Windoze laptop in the last 16 months I better stop for awhile....

I can`t justify the new purchase anyways....there is nothing wrong with my computer....then if it died tomorrow... THEN maybe....lol
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic