Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Snow In Dallas & Shampoos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snow In Dallas & Shampoos
    Posted: February 06 2002 at 2:53am
Geez....I moved to avoid this stuff. :-) Today we got quite a snowfall...well for Dallas anyway. Usually we only get a little bit of ice. I guess I need to move to a warmer climate. :-)

I did have several people ask if they should save the snow and use it in their next shampoo as a rinse. It is my opinion that because of various toxins and pollutions the days of washing with pure snow are over. However, I would love to hear other thoughts. It seems like it would not be worth the effort to boil it. After all, what would be the point?

Best wishes,
Karen...brrrrrr....chatter chatter.....shiver shiver

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2002 at 7:52pm
no no no and no again....I am sure you have heard stories of people washing their hair with rain water only to have it ruined.

Even those of us who are in pure mountain air can`t use rain water -- or sno for that matter -- becuase it still gathers pollutants and toxins from the air...sure, we dont` generate much here, but there is a thing called the Jet Stream that brings plenty to us....if you want to do something awesome for your hair..use distilled water.

Trix
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2002 at 7:53pm
Karen,

My apologies for being MIA....I am going thru some of those times again :( Time for a new shot and I don`t want one... something about having an 8 inch needle stuck in my back is very unappealing.

Trix
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 5:39am
Hi Trix,

Oh how horrible. I had no idea that you had to go through more shots. I am so sorry. My best is with you.

Hugs,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic