Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Smoothie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Smoothie
    Posted: March 16 2002 at 8:41am
I read Merlin`s home made treatments with interest. Here is one I found while cruising the web. It sounded good so I tried it this morning and must say it worked well for me.

2 eggs
1/2 cup yogurt
1/4 cup oil (this can be olive, sesame, soybean, almond, monoi...what ever you like)

Throw a towel into the clothes dryer to heat up while you`re mixing this up...

Separate the whites of the eggs and beat them until they are white and frothy

Mix together the egg yolks, yogurt and oil, then add the egg whites.

Apply to dry hair, and cover with a shower cap or plastic bag, then cover with the warm towel.

Let sit for 45 minutes to an hour

Wash as usual, you will probably find that you won`t need to condition.

Enjoy! ;)
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2002 at 12:52am
Hi Budokan,

I tried this tonight. I love the recipe with almond oil and I topped off my hair feast with a soak in a hot aromatherapy bath (while my smoothie was still wrapped up under my plastic shower cap) with some scented candles and I actually relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxed. :-) Helped my brain and my hair follicles all at the same time.

Thanks for the info and to Merlin - our true wizard.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2002 at 3:29pm
Hi Karen,

Glad you liked the recipe. I only recently got into recipes...mainly from reading some on this board. Glad to supply one for a change. Sounds like you have the right recipe to unwind after a hard day. Enjoy...you deserve it.

Budokan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic