Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Caribbean Hair Oil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JenB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caribbean Hair Oil
    Posted: April 24 2002 at 2:36pm
Hey, Merlin! Thanks for posting the link... I`d like to order more.

It`s called "Tropic Tan Exotic Tanning Oil" made by Caribbean Blue Natural Basics. Hope that helps. I`ll go check out the web site now!
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 11:49am
Sounds like a very good product. They sell their products on their web site:

http://caribbeanblue.bigstep.com/

However, I don`t see the ingredients listed. Which tanning oil did you use? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

Merlin
JenB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 9:31am
Hi Karen & everyone!
During a recent vacation when my poor hair was suffering from the ocean water, I found a great hair oil. It`s actually marketed as a tanning oil, but when I checked the ingredients, I found that it would be great for hair.

It comes in a spray bottle and contains coconut oil, jojoba oil, sesame seed oil, macadamia nut oil, carrot seed oil, plus vitamins A, C & E.

The brand is called Caribbean Blue Natural Basics and is actually made on the island (St. Lucia), so I was happy to help the local economy! :-) I don`t know if they export to the U.S.

When I got home, I tried to spray some on but found that the coconut oil had solidified in the bottle `cause it was too cold back here in Ohio! LOL

Anyway, I`m definitely going to try to replicate the recipe since it worked great on my frazzled ends.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic