Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Did anyone use this before?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did anyone use this before?
    Posted: August 01 2002 at 2:28am
Mixing 2 grams of pine tree essance into your bottle of shampoo. It is supposed to feed the root and prevent hair loss 100%. It is also supposed to make it more softer too.

I was wondering if anyone ever used this before?
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 10:40am
I have personally never heard of this practice before so I did some research on pine tree essence. Here is what one source says about it:

Pine Tree Essence:

This is a master healer that works on every level within you, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually; it has a major effect in stimulating change within you, supporting enhanced strength and endurance to deal with your issues; it helps you open your third eye and strengthen your ability to deal with your many gifts; it helps to release the stresses within you so that you can feel more comfortable and safe living on Mother Earth; it`s a powerful eliminator of invaders including parasites, worms, viruses, infectious bacteria, fungus, candida, and mould; it washes out metal, chemical and atomic poisons; it cleanses out toxins giving you a very deep detoxification; it rebalances systems helping them work more effectively; it helps you see people places and things more clearly, as they truly are and not as you want them to be.

I found the comments on cleansing to be most relavent to your question. Perhaps it does help to cleanse and stimulate the scalp.

Hope this helps. :)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic