Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Mask

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Mask
    Posted: August 07 2002 at 9:19am
A (adventurous) coworker found this recipe in a magazine and asked me to help her give it a try. I was somewhat skeptical at first but the results after 3 applications was very good. Her hair was a bit dry to begin with but now has lots of shine and bounce. I can recommend it. :)

Ingredients:
2 Vitamin E Capsules
1 Small Ripe Banana
1/2 Soft Mango
1 Egg Yolk

What To Do:
1) Combine all ingredients in a blender until thoroughly mixed.
2) Wet hair and work the mixture through from the ends to your scalp. (if you have oily hair at the scalp, do not put the mixture there).
3) Cover with a shower cap for 20 minutes (30 minutes for severely damaged hair).
4) Rinse with warm water, then shampoo as usual.
Merlin
momna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2004 at 6:25am
hies
i have used this recipe, and the results are marvelllllous.u can also use it.u will feel the difference.
Slipknothartgir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slipknothartgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2007 at 2:03pm
I'm gonna try this!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic