Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Massage oils for massaging for growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Massage oils for massaging for growth
    Posted: September 08 2002 at 3:24pm
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows any good massage oils that will promote fast hair growth. I got this Indian herbal oil but it`s not working and I want to discontinue it if I have a better oil. Thanks.
Mariette View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mariette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2002 at 1:11pm
Yes you use one teaspoon of cayenne powder to one half cup of olive oil.You will get quick results.Also you can use the extract you rub it directly into the scalp before you shampoo you leave it on for about 30 minutes prior.
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2002 at 7:23pm
Thanks I will try that.
Brandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2002 at 1:31am
To promote growth and hair fallout, you can use pine oil essance. (çam terebentin esansı) It feeds the root of your hair and is supposed to stop hair fallout 100%. You massage it on your scalp after you shampoo.
diamoness2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamoness2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2002 at 3:02am
Mariette, what do you mean by quick results (1 week?) and how much growth per month? How long did you use this method and where can I get cayenne powder? Also, if you don`t mind, how did you find out about it????Sorry for all the questions, but I find this very interesting...never heard of anything like it before!!!!
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2002 at 3:09pm
Thank you I think I will try that too.

Amy
Kitty Brite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2002 at 4:11am
I know this post is rather old BUT I`d like to help out anyway :)

Cayenne Pepper powder is found at grocery stores in the seasoning section. I didn`t put the powder and the oil on my head personally, but I heated up the oil and the cayenne pepper (mixed) in the microwave a little bit and let the cayenne seep a little bit in the olive oil. Then I drained the powder out of the oil with a filter. (the color was a bright shade of orange much different than what the color of the olive oil is in the bottle) That is when you`re ready to put it in your hair (make sure it`s relatively cool)
Message it into your scalp and be VERY careful not to get that stuff in your eyes. Cayenne pepper doesn`t joke.. it means business and like any hot pepper can leave a burning sensation in your eyes. Do not rub your eyes either when you`re puttin that stuff in.. and if it get in you eye wash your eye out with a bunch of cold water!

I left mine on for an hour and rinsed out with shampoo and then did conditioner.

I am not sure how long it will take to get fast results but.. it`s a good stimulate for your hair. :)

I plan to do this message thing again too but my mom seems to like cayenne pepper a lot and used most of it up! urgh! :P

~Kitty Brite
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2002 at 1:46pm
Hi Kitty Brite, thanks you`ve been a lot of help.

Amy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic