Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone know about Kewee Oil,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BrendaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone know about Kewee Oil,,
    Posted: March 29 2003 at 7:50pm
Hello everyone..

I was at a store today,, and saw Kewee Oil... Has anyone ever used this oil,,, If so,, How did you use it,, and how did you like it ????....

thanks for any info...

Hairs to you...

BrendaH

Margarita View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margarita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2003 at 1:19am
Hi,

I have never heard of this oil. Is it made from the fruit of the Kiwi plant? Now I am very curious to find out what it is and what it is made from? Thanks for mentioning it. I learn something new here everyday.
BrendaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 2:38am
Hello Margarita
and everyone

I got a bottle of the Kewee Oil... It is made by DARBEE Kewee Oil.. Distributed by Darbee Products, INC... it is a 2oz bottle..
This is what it says on the back of the bottle...

A Natural Hair Oil Use For
*Styling
*Conditioniing
*Hot Oil Treatments
*Body Oil
*Manicures/Pedicures
*Chemical Services
*Controlling Frizziness

Ingredients:
Natural Essential Oils, Kiwi Extract, Fragrance, Vitamins

====================================

I can't find this company on the internet, unless I am looking for it wrong...
The oil has a strange but okay smell to it...
It did alright in my hair.. left it in all night and washed it out in the morning.. just like I do with Carrot Oil...

I did find a couple of things about the Kiwe Extract..
-----------------------------------

Kiwi Extract:
Natural humectant
Moisturizer
High in Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin A, and
Vitamin C

Kiwi Extract:
Extract of the tropical kiwi fruit. Natural additive. Kiwifruit is high in vitamin C and a good source of fiber and potassium. Kiwifruit also contain a protein called Actinidin. It is an excellent source of magnesium, vitamin E, and a potent source of antioxidants and amino acids. Kiwifruits is cholesterol free with virtually no fat. Kiwifruit was also found to deliver more folic acid, copper, pantothenic acid, calcium, iron, vitamin B6, phosphorous and vitamin A than most other fruits.

I don't know if this will help any.. but if anyone else knows or can find something about this oil,, it would be a big help to everyone...

Have a Great Day.

Hairs To You..

BrendaH

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic