Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where Do You All Store Your Various Herbs & Oils?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where Do You All Store Your Various Herbs & Oils?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Margarita View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margarita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where Do You All Store Your Various Herbs & Oils?
    Posted: April 05 2003 at 1:18am
I am literally running out of room for all my little bottles of essential oils and herbs and other hair recipe making "stuff". Does anyone have a good way of storing all this stuff in one place. I am a failure at organization so any tips would be greatly appreciated. :-)
Sage View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2003 at 10:36am
I went to Home Depot and bought a huge cabinet for nails & other little home screws. It has tons of little drawers that pull out that are clear in the front and I put little labels on each draw. Being obsessive I label alphabetically :-). I have a good friend and she uses a series of spice racks. Another friend buys utility racks.

Hope that helps.
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2003 at 10:16am
I use a wooden Chines meditation chest. The kind you should be putting Buddhas and incense in...I just like my little bottles of oils and herbal powders to be nicely arranged in this ornate yet practical way.
Uzi

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic