Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dry hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
muffin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dry hair?
    Posted: May 12 2004 at 1:45am
How do I deep condition my dry hair? I have used some of the treaments told here, but they havent worked. I have seen a lot of them before, especially the honey treatment. It made it feel drier.
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2004 at 7:01pm
What treatments have you used?
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

creek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2004 at 8:11pm
This is how you deep condition hair:
Shampoo as usual , you could use your own shampoo or Brilliant brunette moisturizing shampoo from John Frieda, it costs $4.00 at CVs, Genovese or Ulta, you could also use any moisturizing shampoo from Goldwell it costs $9.00 at any drugstore or Ulta stores.
After shampoo you should apply Goldwell KERASILK
treatment , it costs $12.00 , squeeze the excess water and reapply Kerasilk to lock in the moisture and special nutrients to your hair.
If you dont have a thermic cap just place your plastic shower cap on your head for one hour, while you do laundry, place dishes in your dishwasher or enjoy an herbal tea watching your favorite TV show. After 60 minutes rinse hair towel dry and apply FRIZZ OUT from Jheri Redding found at Ulta stores. This product used to be sold everywhere but as more expensive, different serums appeared stores decided to drop the excellent $ 3.00 product. Now just Ulta has it.
Use extra Frizz Out at the ends of hair.
Dry hair as usual. Use these products that I mention, do not be tempted to use any other more expensive products or other brands, because they do not work . I was tired of buying $18.00 products from different brands that made my hair look the same. If your hair does not become unbelievably moisturized, soft , shiny like you have never seen before, I will change my id name from creek to BichFromHell!
creek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2004 at 8:25pm
Oh! I almost forgot!
If you color your hair make sure you use Hydrience, it is the only moisturizing hair color out there, all the others will make your hair dry.
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2004 at 1:24pm
umm...dont forget people have different hair types so all these stuff u listed may not work for her
Chloe_Chloe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloe_Chloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 10:19pm
I would highly recommend the Japanese Crede Treatment for dry hair. This product is really awesome, I have used for my dry hair and now it looks a lot smoother and shinier. The use of the treatment is very simple: you can apply to clean and towel-dried hair. Wait for 5 to 10 minute, rinse and ready to sytle. You can get it through the stores or even purchase them through online.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic