Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

heeelp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sinfullydeelicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinfullydeelicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: heeelp
    Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:49am
over the past years I have caused a lot of damage to my hair from bleach to hot tools etc. however it should be in worse condition then it is for what I have put it through. guess I am kind of lucky. well anyway for the past year I have had a few bright blonde chunks on top of my head. I got bored of that and decided to get my hair highlighted. I wanted it to look blonde. my base is very dark but I have managed to get it blonde before so I figured it was time to go back. The lady dyed my hair back to it's natural color and started the highlights. it came out horrible. to thin and faint.she used born blonde and thats not what i need to lift my hair. obviously from the dye and born blonde on top of the chunks i had i have some breakage but nothing drastic. my hair was always dry to begin with being that is it naturally curly. So with this I went some where new to get what I really want done and they wouldn't do it. it's not even that bad. can anyone suggest a great conditioner or idea? I need my hair light
Philip G Sodemann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philip G Sodemann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 8:43am
The others will give you more info on exactly what is the best conditioners to use.

Shampoo... must very light..like baby shampoo.

2 conditioners

1. A regular that just coats your hair when wet so it doesn't break.
2. A good hydrating conditioner. Hopefully a leave in ..if possible.

If hair is normally curly and dry..it's important to know what it would be like with the moisture back in.

It will take a while.. but... you will feel a softness again and then you can study your hair.

Coloring and highlights will always never be perfectly sound as in keeping your hair itself hydtated and smooth. Again the stylists will know what will be good.

I am just a biologist who likes hair on women and finds it attractive. Cuteness can not judged by just a couple of areas they think is important.

Like me, I like to see a women as a whole.

Repair the hair you have. Then see what is really needed for what you want.

The.. stylists can find solutions

Sparrow

ASo important to find out what your hair is supposed to be. Obviously, that menas hydrating the strands
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic