Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey - Lets Get This Going

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey - Lets Get This Going
    Posted: February 06 2002 at 12:04am
Hey dread lovers, we need to get this board going or else it will go away. The last time we had a board here it just wasted away.

So tell me what brand of dread wax you use? I use KnottyBoy and have since day one but love to hear other options.
DJS
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 5:07am
Hi DJ,

Thanks for your post. Jeff and I want to encourage all dread lovers to use this board. We did have a Dreadlock board before and cancelled it because of lack of interest. :-) So thanks for encouraging others to post.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
bemar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2002 at 7:28pm
Hello -- I`m very new here and I`m getting my dreads started tomorrow -- expecting it to take about 5 hours I have straight brunette hair to my shoulder blades so it should be interesting anyway -- I`ve wanted to do this for about five years but I finally got the nerve to plunge -- I`ll let you all know how it works out!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic