Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

different hairdos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fairy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: different hairdos
    Posted: July 27 2004 at 6:07am
I had dreads made yesterday...
and I need tips on different ways to do my hair

right now it“s all waxy and icky and I prefer not to touch it at all...
but I have to...

any pictures or websites or anything?
Dreaded Queen (lol) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaded Queen (lol) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 8:25pm
hey!
if you've just had dreadlocks put in, then i suggest that you wait a couple weeks until your hair starts the knotting on its own, or until your used to the upkeep, but when your hair is ready, you can try all sorts of hairdo's:
they make beads to put on your locks, special hats you can wear with them, i use banana clips to pull back my hair so that its half-up or use softer scrunchies to tie my hair in ponytails or buns, it all depends on the length and thickness of your dreads! have fun!
Fargo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fargo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2004 at 4:53pm
Try putting shampoo on your dry hair. Just rub it in, let it set for a few minutes and rinse it out using warm water.
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Fargo Fargo wrote:

Try putting shampoo on your dry hair. Just rub it in, let it set for a few minutes and rinse it out using warm water.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic