Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question: What kind of dreads does Lil Wayne Have?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question: What kind of dreads does Lil Wayne Have?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Murray Mack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murray Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question: What kind of dreads does Lil Wayne Have?
    Posted: January 22 2005 at 3:04pm
His dreads look different to me for some reason. I like them tho.. I'm thinking aobut letting my hair grow out and getting some. I used to have braids n since I've cut my hair off I've been missing having long hair but I don't want braids n e more.

Is it best to start off growing ur hair to about 5 inches then get dreads or get them lil small twist knot thangs n let them grow into dreads??

Help
ozerik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozerik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:27pm
depends on your hair type how long you want it. If you've got straight hair, five inches is a good length to start with. If you've got tightly curled hair, you might be able to do the short twist-ball things and let them grow into locks.
Lil' Wayne's hair looks like it's long, but just twisted and not totally locked up. But i just image-searched to form that opinion, i've never seen videos or anything.
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 3:32pm
I think his are freeformed locs and i am going by previous videos.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

whiteboi561 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteboi561 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2005 at 5:31pm
wayne just gets his dreads braided every week and takes em out and the twist like that
FloridaBoi 561 West Palm BEACH / MIAMI 4L

cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 7:57pm
Sorry, I'm going to have to disagree, they look pretty locked.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

whiteboi561 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteboi561 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 3:11pm
HE GETS HIS DREADS IN CORNROWS ( know what I mean ? He has his dreads braided down ) and then they are all twisty
FloridaBoi 561 West Palm BEACH / MIAMI 4L

cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 6:29pm
O i see what u mean, i think the guy was asking how he started his locs intially.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

datboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 7:13pm
His dreads are locked then they are curled with an curling iron. Thats why they look like that. Yes they are locked.
looljsk46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote looljsk46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 1:11am
Designer Christian Louboutin,christian louboutin peep toe, has created a beautiful, high end line of shoes with his signature trademark of the red sole. According to Louboutin, his shoes are designed to bring back sex appeal and beauty to women's fashion. His spiked heels are designed to slow down a woman's gate and make it sexier. The red sole, was not at first,christian louboutin flats, an intended feature of his fashion forward shoes. Feeling like a pair of black heels needed more life, he made the sole red. It soon became his trademark, making his shoes instantly identifiable.
Louboutin's designer shoes were named The Most Prestigious Women's Shoes of 2007, 2008,christian louboutin bianca, and 2009 by The Luxury Institute.
There are Louboutin retail outlets in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Genuine Louboutin shoes are only available through his high end retail outlets. The many online offers for his shoes are counterfeit and he has been working hard to shut them down. He even has a list of bogus sites listed on his own website. If you want to make sure you are buying genuine Louboutin shoes, make sure you buy them from one of his outlets.
The sexy, red soled Louboutin shoes, which range in price from a few hundred dollars a pair up to a few thousand, have been seen on many celebrities. Jessica Alba walked down the red carpet in them for The Little Fockers premier. When Christina Aguilara attended a function for the move Burlesque , she wore a pair of Louboutin spiked black heels. And when attending a sample sale of Louboutin shoes in New York, Blake Lively bought 40 pairs to share with friends and family.
Related articles:

http://www.photography-tips-forum.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2644&PID=20804#20804

http://www.outfitteroutlet.com/OOcommunity/forum_posts.asp?TID=5178&PID=22401#22401

http://108fitness.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=406&PID=8386#8386

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic